SHS Transcripts: Current Seniors

Seniors requesting transcripts need to have their transcript release form and $2 fee turned in to the Counseling Center prior to transcripts being sent. Forms are available in the Counseling Center or can be downloaded here and turned into the Counseling Center. Students who have completed the above steps can request transcripts by completing the Transcript Request Form. A conformation email will be sent to your school email to confirm successful submission of the form.

SHS Transcripts: Past Graduates

Transcript Request forms may be obtained through the SHS Counseling Center or click here to download a form. Request can also be made in writing with the following information included:

  • Current legal name
  • Name as it was in high school
  • Year Graduated
  • Birth date
  • Where to send the transcript
  • Signature of the student requesting the transcript

There is a $2.00 fee charged before this service can be completed.

Transcripts cannot be released to parents of students over the age of 18 without the written permission of their child.

Please call 816-324-3128 and ask for Bailey Hughes if you need further assistance. 

Dual Credit Transcripts

Student receiving college credit from Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment courses through Missouri Western State University must request transcripts directly from the offering institutions.

Transcript requests information for Missouri Western State University is available at:
MWSU Registrar - Transcript Request