As we seek to effectively communicate with families, we want to share some exciting news with those using district-provided bus service. Our school bus partner, Durham School Services, has developed a phone and web browser application which allows parents and guardians to securely view the location of all of their child(ren)'s bus locations in relationship to their assigned bus stop. This application enables parents and guardians to view multiple stops on an assigned route, including the scheduled arrival time for each stop. The service is free of charge to parents/guardians and provided at no additional cost to the school districts serviced by Durham School Services. Use of the application is voluntary.
You can get more information, sign up, and create your secure login, to use the application on your smartphone or web browser, in several ways. Specifically, you can go to:
For Technical support, please contact email@example.com
In order to view the bus location and follow the route, parents will need to:
- Create an account by clicking on "Need a Login"
- Enter the state and then the city of your child's Durham School Services' customer service center: Your assigned customer service center is SAVANNAH
- Enter your child's school-issued ID number (can be found on the Tyler Portal)
- Enter your Child's last name
- Use the plus sign to add additional children who use Durham's bus services.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact Aaron Lytton, Durham School Services at (816)324-1400.