Math Game of the Day
Thursday, April 16, 2020
HIGHER OR LOWER
- A number chart can be used to cross off (or cover) the numbers that are guessed
How to Play:
- First decide on the number range, e.g. 1-100 or 1-1000.
- Player One thinks of a number and secretly writes it down.
- Player Two takes turns guessing the number.
- Player One responds with "higher" or "lower."
- The guessing continues until the secret number is revealed.
- Play with the whole family taking turns to have a guess. Each player should listen carefully to guesses.