Math Game of the Day
Friday, April 17, 2020
- 1 six sided dice
How to play:
- First draw a mountain gameboard for each player as shown below (funny face optional!!).
- The object of the game is to be the first to climb your mountain, in number order, and then descend the other side.
- Player One rolls the dice and hopes for a 1 in order to cross the number 1 off the mountain. Players must ascend in order, so they cannot cross off the 2 until they have crossed off 1.
- Play continues until someone has made it all the way up their mountain and down the other side in the correct order.
- For a harder version, make the mountain higher (e.g. 10+) and introduce 2 or 3 dice. Players can add the numbers on the dice.